A healthy and bright smile can vanish even with one imperfect tooth. Patients with chipped, cracked, or stained teeth can take advantage of dental bonding treatment.
Dr. Michael Long’s office provides quality dental care for all his patients. Keeping in mind the need for quick and painless treatments, we offer a cost-effective solution to restore your natural teeth.
In this procedure, your dentist applies a thin layer of plastic resin to cure the dull or damaged teeth. And since it’s a single appointment procedure, you’ll be done within an hour!
How Does Dental Bonding Procedure Work?
Here’s what you can expect from our dental bonding treatment:
- Your teeth are prepared for the procedure by lightly etching the surface. Next, a bonding liquid is applied.
- After the liquid bonding material sets, a tooth-colored resin is applied and sculpted as per the desired shape.
- Once the resin sets, it is trimmed, smoothed and polished to match the natural appearance of the rest of the teeth.
Reasons to Choose Dental Bonding Treatment
You are the right candidate for a dental bonding procedure if you:
- Suffer from major orthodontic problems or oral health issues that need extensive dental interventions.
- Have wide gaps between two adjacent teeth but do not want to get crowns or veneers.
- Want to correct chipped, cracked and stained teeth.
- Desire an improved smile but have budget or time constraints.